Medical Insurance - we offer all types of medical coverage!
We're ready! Major Medical, Short Term, Student Temp, Long Term Care or Disability... You choose!
- Long term major medical Insurance.
- Many choices of plans and deductibles.
- A comprehensive network of quality doctors and health care facilities.
- Heath Savings Accounts (HSA) or Doctor co-pay plans available.
- A solid plan with stability and competitive rates.
This product may best serve you if you are:
- between jobs.
- waiting for Employer Group coverage to begin.
- a recent college graduate.
- a temporary or seasonal employee.
- a dependent no longer covered under your parents' plan.
- on strike, laid-off or you have lost your job and have no insurance.
07/25/2017A Tribute! The reality of a life ending!
I got a call Monday morning from a client of many years! He called to tell me that his wife, a dear friend/client of mine for 39 years passed away the previous morning. He said with the deepest of sadness: "Saturday night, we had about 3 hours together and she told me to immediately call you because she knew you would take care of all things insurance for her and me. So I'm calling you first!" He had not even been to the funeral home or had begun making arrangements for his 67-year-old wife...
Many of our customers don't realize that I personally review each policy that renews in my agency annually. I block out several hours to review how a customer's rates have been over time and what they can expect in premium on their next renewal. Sometimes, it's painful to see some of the increases that are caused by an event that involved the customer. There are a number of reasons a rate can change from excessive claim activity to at-fault accidents, traffic citations and many other premium affecting...
04/11/2017Minimize your Risk of Distracted Driving
As the spring season gets fully underway, families gear up for spring break car trips or college visits. With better weather, more drivers take day trips or plan weekend getaways. This all adds up to more drivers on the road, and more potential for distracted driving – which also increases the odds of traffic accidents with bodily injuries. April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month, the time of year when the National Safety Council and other organizations join forces to heighten awareness of...