Boating season is literally upon us. Whether you fish, ski, or just take the boat out to relax, you HAVE to ask the question - "Am I covered for what might happen out on the water!?"
What we find is that many boat owners just purchase a policy by making sure the price is affordable, and they sometimes miss the small print about what IS and what IS NOT covered. We write insurance on boats and have several policies in force for happy customers. But as I've mentioned, we always want to make sure that we are insuring those folks with the broadest and most affordable coverage in the marketplace. The good news is that we've got companies that ARE competitive.
Here are SIX REASONS you need to let US write your boat insurance!
- Our policies are the best at protecting you from coverage gaps. Not all boat policies are the same. Some leave you financially vulnerable and otherwise unprepared for the unexpected. Our policies address Mechanical Breakdown, Salvage, and Wreck Removal! Does your policy?
- You can get up to 15% discounts on your policy when you let us package other coverage such as home, auto or condo with us.
- If you don't have other insurance policies that we need to write, we can write your boat as a stand-alone policy with no other business. You don't see that much in the marketplace.
- Our companies have specialized marine claim units. Some boat insurance companies have claim handlers that see a car one day and a boat the next needing claim attention. So they don't specialize in marine claims. My companies offer marine specialists that are highly trained, ensuring that your boat will be back on the water as soon as possible following a covered loss.
- Our companies offer inclusive, comprehensive coverage for risks that you, a boat owner might face!
- If you've got a JET SKI, we can help! Our minimum premium for most jet ski's is $175 per year.
Let us review your current boat policy and explain the differences we have vs. what you currently have insured.
We write all types of insurance at Benton White Insurance! We always want to 'earn' your business by offering you competitive pricing on extensive coverage's. It's the way we have been doing business for nearly 40 years. Let us help you!
Have Questions? Need Coverage? Contact Us Today!
Email us at info@BentonWhite.com or TEXT or CALL us at 615.377.1212.
We insure a lot of SUV’s and as you may know, some vehicle companies are only going to make SUV’s in the future as they stop manufacturing private passenger vehicles from their factory lines. Safety is always a concern when one purchases a vehicle. That's why, when the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety released their 2018 SUV safety tests, it caught a lot of people’s attention. Many were surprised that two of the most popular midsize SUVs in the U.S. were given a "poor" rating in the...
Two former burglars have shared their tips on how to best protect your home from intruders. The ex-criminals, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, revealed these steps all homeowners can take to secure their property, particularly before heading off on their vacation. Some focus on ways to make your home look less appealing to potential intruders, including installing fake burglar alarms and security cameras outside. Others offer tips to safeguard yourself against becoming a target in the first...
Buying long-term care insurance is about risk management. It boils down to how you answer these four questions: 1. Would a tragic event (i.e. becoming disabled and requiring long-term care services) overwhelm and deplete everything you own? 2. Given your family history, what is the probability of you needing long-term care? 3. Do you have ample retirement assets and income to pay for all the costs of long-term care? 4. Do you mind reducing your estate if the need for long-term...