File A Claim - We can handle it!
We hope you are OK! So sorry that the inconvenience of a claim is before you but for us, this is one of our KEY RESPONSIBILITIES to you. We'll handle it! Here are some 'ClaimSolve' solutions for a quick resolution to your unfortunate claim.
Claim Solve #1You may want to report your claim "directly" to your specific insurance company claim center. They are available any time - day or night! Just choose the company's toll free number that provides your coverage. This is usually the FASTEST way to report a claim and get the process started. CLICK HERE for our insurance company CLAIM directory!
Claim Solve #2You can complete one of our claim forms ONLINE which will be E-mailed directly to us. We will confirm receipt by E-mail or regular mail. CLICK BELOW for the claim form that you need.
Claim Solve #3Call us! You can reach us by clicking HERE. This will take you to our full information contact form that will give you all of the best ways to contact us. In this fast paced world, this 3rd option may be a little "old fashioned" to some but we are happy to discuss any claim matter with you. Our office hours are 9AM CST until 4:00PM CST Monday - Friday.
You have IMMEDIATE responsibilities AFTER a claim or loss.
Let us outline these to you:
If you experience an AUTO claim or loss:
- You must promptly notify your insurance company of the circumstances along with any names, and addresses of witnesses and injured parties.
- Promptly notify the police if a hit and run driver was involved.
- Promptly notify the police if your auto was stolen.
- Take reasonable steps to protect the auto and it's equipment from further damage. The insurance company will pay for reasonable expenses to do this.
Your insurance policy will contain other duties, such as but not limited to cooperating with the insurance company and its investigation, promptly turning over copies of legal notices, etc. See your policy for a complete listing of all of your duties.
If you experience a PROPERTY claim or loss:
- You must promptly notify your insurance company of the circumstances and details of the loss.
- You must notify the police if there was a theft.
- You must notify the credit card or fund transfer companies in case of a loss involving credit cards or transfer cards.
- You must protect the property from further loss. Make reasonable repairs necessary to protect the property from further loss and keep and accurate record of repair expenses.
- Keep the damaged property for inspection by the insurance company's representative.
Your insurance policy will contain other duties, such as but not limited to preparing an inventory of damaged items, providing the insurance company with records and documents they request, submitting to examination under oath, filing a sworn proof of loss statement, etc. See your policy for a complete listing of all of your duties.
Dr. Mike Looney, the Superintendent of Williamson County Schools has made a great proactive move this week. There have been several vehicle tragedies in our area in the last few weeks where students have died either behind the wheel of a car or as a passenger. Dr. Looney addresses the need that we all have to be more careful to do all that we can to reduce these senseless tragedies. We applaud Dr. Looney for this video. Obviously, we completely agree and hope that we all will do more to...
12/06/2016How are you sleeping well?
I saw this a few days ago and thought it was interesting. It's fairly typical of what we see regarding outlook, economic outlook and concerns of many of us. Travelers, one of our great companies in the agency, offers their annual risk index and this graphic was put together to show the highlights. We try to insure our customers so they WON'T be up at night! As a matter of fact, I often say ... "the decision about the right insurance program as well as the right amount of coverage truly...
Today and everyday! This week and every week, we are grateful for so many things, including great relationships with family, friends, business acquaintances and many wonderful customers! Let's take a much needed break this week and remember how truly blessed we are! Enter His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise! Give thanks to him and bless His name! Psalm 100:4 (NASB) We wish for you a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Benton White Insurance!...