Medical Insurance - we offer all types of medical coverage!
We're ready! Major Medical, Short Term, Student Temp, Long Term Care or Disability... You choose!
- Long term major medical Insurance.
- Many choices of plans and deductibles.
- A comprehensive network of quality doctors and health care facilities.
- Heath Savings Accounts (HSA) or Doctor co-pay plans available.
- A solid plan with stability and competitive rates.
This product may best serve you if you are:
- between jobs.
- waiting for Employer Group coverage to begin.
- a recent college graduate.
- a temporary or seasonal employee.
- a dependent no longer covered under your parents' plan.
- on strike, laid-off or you have lost your job and have no insurance.
Is the life insurance you’re getting through your employer enough to take care of your family? And are you paying too much for that coverage? A healthy 50-year-old male could save nearly 80% on premiums in the first year alone by switching from an employer-provided term life insurance policy to an individual one, according to the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), a professional association of fee-only financial planners. Young, healthy employees might also be better...
Jennifer Smith doesn’t like the term “accident.” It implies too much chance and too little culpability. A “crash” killed her mother in 2008, she insists, when her car was broadsided by another vehicle while on her way to pick up cat food. The other driver, a 20-year-old college student, ran a red light while talking on his mobile phone, a distraction that he immediately admitted and cited as the catalyst of the fatal event. “He was remorseful,” Smith, now 43, said. “He never changed his story.” Yet in...
If you’re one of more than 38 million people working from your home in any capacity, beware: your home insurance may not provide adequate protection for your business, no matter how small. Thanks to the digital revolution, it’s never been more convenient to earn a living from your living space – but with each reward comes risk, and without the right coverage, that extra cash flow can turn from positive to negative. Unfortunately, too many at-home earners aren’t aware of the gaps in their coverage...